Application Framework Developer (C++)Barcelona/Sant Cugat Professional
We are looking for an experienced Application Developer to join one of our most important customers from the industrial sector.
As a C++ developer you will design and implement the application layer of the new embedded framework shared by all printers, which are the central piece of this project. You will have the chance to set up the ground-base for the rest of the project and help it grow and evolve.
About the position
- Design and develop high quality software through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers.
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of the software development process: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Work with skilled colleagues that are committed to delivering the best products possible.
- More than 2-3 years of experience with C++ 11 and 14.
- Experience with unit testing techniques.
- In-depth understanding of operating systems, specially Linux and Yocto.
- Advanced knowledge of STL and OOP.
- Previous experience with UML.
- REST API developer level.
- High English level.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Fernández Lozano Susana
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?