Applications Framework Developer (C++)Barcelona Professional
We are looking for an experienced firmware engineer to collaborate with one of the biggest IT software and hardware producers worldwide.
You will join a multidisciplinary team responsible for the design and delivery of the new embedded framework shared by a line of tech devices, as well as for the design, implementation and maintenance of Control Panel and Embedded Web server firmware and internal processing algorithms for said devices.
About the position
- Design and develop high quality software.
- Design and deliver the new embedded framework shared by a line of tech devices.
- Design, implement and maintain the Control Panel and Embedded Web server firmware and internal processing algorithms for a line of tech devices.
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers.
- In-depth working experience with C, C++, C++11.
- Knowledge of UML.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing techniques (Preferable google test).
- In-depth understanding of operating systems (Specially Linux and Yocto).
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Good understanding of the most common software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a teamwork atmosphere.
- Initiative and ability to plan and manage tasks, as well as working collaboratively within and outside one’s main team.
Nice to have:
- Advanced C++11 and C++14 knowledge.
- Advanced STL knowledge.
- Profound Object Oriented Programming and C++ Object Oriented knowledge.
- Experience with templates and design patters.
- Basic notions of concurrency.
- REST API developer level (not architect).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Arjona Luis Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?