Backend developerSant Cugat el Vallés - Barcelona Professional
On of our clients is a managed service project to support a business critical application for the medical sector.
ERNI has been working for three years giving full Level 3 support to the biggest blood analysis system in the market , used by Hospitals and Laboratories.
About the position
- Design of units and components meeting the technical requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Transformation of the design into code.
- Implementation and performance of SW-tests on unit and integration level.
- Provisioning of documentation on all levels (code, unit, test, …)
Support of system tests and of the global support organization:
- Analyzing of incidents, problems and defects.
- Fixing SW-defects.
- Provisioning of patches and releases.
Support in sprint planning by:
- Analysis of the product backlog items.
- Estimation of the work effort for sprint backlog.
Support in sprint evaluation by:
- Support of the presentation of the sprint deliverables.
- Support of the continuous improvement by providing feedback in the sprint retrospective.
- Cache experience (minnimum 2 Years)
- Java experience (Or any other OOP) > 5 Years.
- Unit Testing experience.
- Agile or Knowledge about collaboration techniques and social competence in order to guarantee seamless communication between both parties.
- English level Speaken and Writen
Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Perarnau Jimenez Claudia (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?