Backend DeveloperBarcelona Senior
In regards to this project, you will join a pharmaceutical international client to help define the architecture of a software which gathers data and helps diabetic patients with their treatment, improving that way their quality of life.
About the position
- Define software requirements, user stories and tasks in collaboration with product owners and software architects.
- Design software and implement mission-critical cloud applications and services.
- Implement and execute unit tests.
- Collaborate closely with test engineers to support the integration testing of applications and interfaces.
- Participate in Scrum and other Agile ceremonies as a developer.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Ensure high quality software and compliance to internal processes and guidelines.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Relevant professional experience with the following programming languages: C#, .NET and/or Java.
- Relevant knowledge of Python or another scripting language.
- Experience utilizing tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Code, IntelliJ IDEA, Postman, Swagger and Git.
- Hands-on experience on AWS or Azure.
- Experience in database design and maintenance.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Good understanding of communication protocols such as SSH, HTTPS and Queues.
- Good understanding of microservice architectures, API design (REST), algorithms and general software design patterns.
- Experience with the implementation of scalable and distributed systems.
Good to have:
- Experience with Android and iOS.
- Knowledge of HTML, JS and React.
- Experience designing secure software applications.
- Experience working in regulated environments (MedTech).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Arjona Luis Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?