Business Analyst (FR/EN)Geneva Professional
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their development activities.
About the position
You will work in a team responsible for analyzing business needs, writing technical specifications and test scenarios, coordinating evolution projects, setting up applications, application acceptance, data analysis (statistics, anomalies), consulting and user support activities as well as training activities.
- Higher education in computer science or related discipline
- +5 years experience in business analyst practice: requirements collection, functional and technical specifications, test scenarios
- Experience in project management: planning, stakeholder coordination, risk identification and management, communication
- Very good writing quality and excellent synthesis skills, experience in writing various types of documents such as project manuals, user manuals, technical reference documents, etc.
- Experience in dialogue with users, including conducting working sessions, taking minutes, reporting, reformulating and managing the portfolio of requests, etc.
- Comfortable with public speaking, making presentation and trainings
- Good command of office automation tools
- Proficiency in UML or equivalent language for business process modeling, status diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.
- Experience in interactions with development teams, including the ability to understand and discuss technical components such as code fragments, object-oriented class diagrams, database schemas, web page models, etc.
- Data mining practice (SQL queries, cross-tabulations, statistical studies, etc.)
- Fluent in both French and English, German is a plus.
- Experience in setting up an integrated management software package
- Experience in information systems governance processes
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company.
About the recruiter
Gherbi Anais (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?