Business Development ExecutiveSingapore Junior Business Developer
We are in search of young, dynamic, ambitious and driven individuals who will form part of our Business Development Team. They will be tasked to generate revenue by identifying, developing and managing new business relationship for the company. Millennials, both fresh graduates and those with some work experience, are welcome to apply.
About the position
- Generate new business from new clients
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations
- Develop plans for new customers, offering services and solutions
- Study target markets and create a plan to penetrate target markets
- Act as liaison officer, attend industry events and conferences and be updated on current market trends.
- Develop relationship with clients to understand their needs and provide quality service
- Other adhoc tasks assigned
- Promote the investment products of the ERNI Development and help enhance its image among local investors
- Ensure the attainment of sales targets and portfolio requirements established by the company
- Generate new client leads from existing contacts, referrals, networking events and cold calls/emails
- Conduct personal sales calls using company-provided presentation materials
- Manage client relationships to strengthen engagement and ensure client retentions.
- Must be Singaporean Citizen or with existing work visa
- Bachelor’s degree, any course, from a reputable school
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- No prior professional experience required
- High sales aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, go-getter
- Strong business connection is a plus.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Go the extra mile to drive sales.
- Actively seek out customers.
- Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered and discuss available options.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Normal working hours – no late or night shift
- Great job offering package including allowances and health package
- Inspiring, conducive and open working environment
- Latest tools, methodologies and technologies in place
- Outstanding team collaboration and positive team spirit
- Professional career development plan
- Respectful and supportive international corporate culture
- Working in international project setups
- Lots of fun and bonding activities
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?