C++ ConnectivityBarcelona Senior -
You will be part of the engineering team responsible for the design and development of the embedded systems firmware focusing in the Connectivity area. To achieve this objective you will be working with other members of the New Product Development and Industrialization teams on site and offshored teams.
About the position
Mainly, in collaboration firmware development teams, design, develop and debug the firmware to control the printer connectivity. You will also be responsible of its integration with other firmware modules in such a way that facilitates its reuse in other products. Furthermore other several ones among following ones:
- In collaboration with overseas engineering team define, implement and qualify the connectivity architecture of our large format printers.
- In collaboration with other software teams design, implement and qualify the interfaces with other printer firmware areas and Host applications and protocols.
- In collaboration with reliability teams assure the quality of our products carrying out or supporting required unit, integration and system testing.In collaboration with Operations organization help to define and support industrialization of our products.
- Carry out all developments with a platform approach that facilitates reuse and efficiency.
- Excellent teamwork, cross-functional communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge or experience about embedded software development.
- Knowledge or experience about concurrent programming.
- Knowledge or experience in multithreaded and/or multi-process systems, understanding usage of synchronization primitives, different communication paradigms, mutual exclusion, producer-consumer schemes, memory sharing, data communication and priority assignment.
- Knowledge of networking architectures and IO protocols.
- Experience in C and C++ programming.
- Experience in object oriented methodologies.
- Experience programming network applications.
- Software development skills.
- Objectives and schedule driven working capabilities.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Flexibility and good learning skills.
- Experience working with distributed and oversea teams.
- Experience in Linux kernel and its development environment.
- Experience in real time operating systems and tool chains.
- Experience in code debugging: usage of debuggers and tracing tools, memory corruptions and leakage detection and correction, stack analysis.
- Experience with network analysis tools.
- Experience on debugging issues in distributed architectures.
- Experience in state machine design and implementation, event driven control, complex error detection and recovery, synchronization between multiple devices with multiple states.
- Experience with communication protocols (REST web services, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPP, FTP, WS-Print, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, …)
- Experience with Kerberos, Active Directory, CIFS/SMB, LDAP, DFS.
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with web applications development techniques.
- Experience with cloud based solutions and services.
- Experience with security and vulnerabilities analysis techniques
- Experience with networking, firewalls, IPv6, IPSec
- Experience with openSSL, pki
- Experience with wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooh, NFC, etc)
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pedrosa Albaijés Guillem (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
Phone:936 677 776
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?