C++ DeveloperBarcelona Professional
We are looking for experienced C++ Developer professionals to join us for two of our customers from the robotic and industry sector.
Our project from the robotic sector is the development of a system designed to improve the efficiency of today's robots through unique technology, improved usability, and lower acquisition costs for hospitals.
In the project from the industrial sector, you will design and implement the application layer of the new embedded framework shared by all printers, which are the central piece of this project. You will have the chance to set up the ground-base for the rest of the project and help it grow and evolve.
About the position
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of the software development process: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Preparation and review of test documentation (test specifications, test protocols and reports, etc.), focused on Unit Testing.
- Collaborate in the preparation and maintenance of design and development files.
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers.
- 2 or more years of experience with C++ 11 and 14.
- 1-3 years of experience on QT framework and QML(robotic sector project).
- Experience with unit testing techniques.
- In-depth understanding of operating systems, specially Linux and Yocto.
- Advanced knowledge of STL and OOP.
- Previous experience with UML.
- REST API developer level.
- High English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience testing software and algorithms for robotic technologies.
- Experience in GNU / Linux or other POSIX operative systems.
- Experience in software testing under medical device regulations (V model).
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?