C++ DeveloperBarcelona - Sant Cugat Professional
We are conducting a redisign of robot control system by using a new HW platform, developing the app in C++ for the OS.
The area is industrial robotics and industrial automation.
We are working on 3 different OSs, 2 of them are in real-time.
Agile methodology using SCRUM.
The team is auto-managed so work and tasks are self-assigned by the team.
Collaborative design is done during the sprint as well as Test Driven Development (TDD) and Testing is usually done by specific testers.
The team consists of 14 people located in Barcelona and 1 in Japan, collaborating with other teams, which are located in Japan and the US.
About the position
- Senior (embedded) software engineers for developing and testing software written in C++ using Object Oriented Programming.
- Working on different OSs: Windows, Nucleus RTOS & QNX.
- It is not LOW-LEVEL, it is C++ at a higher level, but not drivers and so on.
- University degree.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in C++.
- Computer Science or other technical degree with strong background in software design and programming.
- Knowledge and competence in software design, C++ programming and testing.
- Have experience in motion and robotics is preferred.
- Experience with the Scrum development process is preferred.
- Experience with real-time operating systems is preferred.
- Have a good understanding for the English language (both spoken and written).
- Experience of using tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket is preferred.
- Motivation to use high software skills and previous experience in creating products for motion controls, robotics and industrial automation.
- Like both formal and informal communications.
- Like a challenge and taking initiative.
- Feel comfortable in an international environment.
- Experience in video-games as these give a 3D approach.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pedrosa Albaijés Guillem (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
Phone:936 677 776
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?