C Embedded Developer with AUTOSARBarcelona - Viladecavalls Professional -
Are you an C developer, interested or passionate about automotive sector? Fan with the ambitious of being part of a young and energetic team?
You will work for big and International client, specifically for the Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems area that you probably have heard about it.
ERNI is looking for an Engineer with some knowledge to be part of a team that starts with 5 people but will increase easily to 15 people.
About the position
- Implement compliance systems and tools.
- Be able to master stack, given systems and product requirements.
- Lead and coach teams with the development of compliance solutions.
- Provide support for embedded development teams, processes and support tools.
- C (min 2 years).
- Embedded development (2 years).
- Autosar experience.
- Some experience with OSEK/VDX Operating System (min 2 years).
- Experience working with ECU’s, TCU´s or PCB’s environments.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?