C#/.NET DeveloperCluj Napoca Professional/Senior
Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow up in your career? This is your offer!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum. So, when are you going to join us?
About the position
What will be your tasks?
– Development of new features, improvement of existing ones according to coding standards
– Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
– Writing technical documentation
– Consulting with various stakeholders from the client
– Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
– Participate in technical analysis design
– Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
• Experience with C# [we use .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET 6]
• ASP.NET Core
• Oracle DB, MS SQL, Entity framework
• GIT, TFS/ Azure DevOps
• Ability to communicate in English; will be used daily in verbal communication with customer
• WinForms or WPF framework [we work with]
• Be interested in Actuarial Mathematics/Statistics
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
- Medical Services Subscription
- Flexible working time
- 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25)
- Meal Tickets
- Referral bonus
- Sport allowance
- Individual access to e-Learning Platforms to develop both technical and soft skill with LikedIn Learning
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+40 744 319 228
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?