C#/.NET Software Developers [for Swiss/German customers]Bratislava Professional min. 2200€ - salary depends on skills and experience
We are looking for developers who will help us expand our C#/.NET capability here in ERNI Slovakia. If you want to work for external customers and change project when feeling the need, then do not hesitate and join our team.
Would you like to be the one who drives the development process? Or have you found yourself in helping the next generation of developers grow? Or you enjoy helping with requirements engineering?
No matter what your passion is, we will be happy to support you on your chosen path 🙂
About the position
Are you ready to experience…?
- architecture, design, and development of SW as a member of new self-organized agile team
- supporting of continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- participation on regular code reviews
- close cooperation with Swiss/German customers & opportunity to travel on business trips
- revisiting of development process to fix bugs & keeping the code clean/maintainable for future
What we are looking for:
- experience with C#, Entity Framework & basic SQL experience
- previous experience with some of the following: ASP.NET Core, WPF, Xamarin, Azure integration, Azure DevOps
- active use of .NET best practices & striving for quality
- English – professional working proficiency
Nice to have:
- Scrum or other agile software development methodology experience
- experience with CI/CD
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, home office
- Language courses (en, de) fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike session, EPD – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brownbag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Branišová Monika (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?