Cache Software DeveloperBarcelona Professional
Regarding this project, you will be working for a pharmaceutical international client to take part in the development of a system aimed to manage the laboratory workflow as well as all the information related to it, making the functioning as simple as possible.
About the position
- Design software units and components to meet the technical requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Develop the code structure from its design.
- Implement and operate tests both on a unit and integration level (Analyzing of incidents, problems and defects, fixing them and provisioning patches and releases).
- Provide documentation for all the phases of the development and operation process (code, unit, test…).
- Support in sprint planning and evaluation (Analysis of the product backlog items, estimation of the work effort for sprint backlog, support in the presentation of sprint deliverables, provide feedback in the sprint retrospective).
- Knowledge about industry standard applications development techniques and practices.
- Background in and object oriented programming language (either C# and/or Java).
- Experience working in Scrum methodology
- Fluent communication ability in English and Spanish.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?