Customer Journey and Brand ManagerBratislava Professional min. 1 600€ - depends on skills and experience
Are you interested in brand and digital marketing performance? Can you analyse customer journey and propose improvements? Then join our global ERNI marketing team in Bratislava!
About the position
- Systematic analysis of the customer journey and development of new approaches.
- Analyse and improve all touchpoints for customers and employees.
- Partner with the campaign and social media team, to identify and exploit new opportunities of improving engagement and performance.
- Identify new tools, process and reporting enhancements to continuously improve data insights.
- Strategic development of brands and their impact. Develop brand strategies for ERNI.
- Ensure execution consistency between on/offline touchpoints.
- Ensure individual experiences for employees and customers.
- Continuous analysis of problems and bottlenecks.
- Accompaniment and support in solving complex issues regarding the customer-centric alignment of the organization.
- Degree (Bachelor/Master) with a specialization in Marketing/Communications, Brand Management or Customer Experience
- Proven project management experience and extensive exposure to customer experience projects and customer journey management
- Experience in brand management
- High level of self-motivation, complex thinking as well as strong implementation skills and flexibility
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- German language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in new customer acquisition and development of existing customers is an advantage
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office
- Team buildings (BBQ parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Zemková Magdaléna (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?