Data EngineerBarcelona Professional
One of our clients is setting up a pioneering team to accelerate the development of new business in Digital.
The mission: Solve manufacturing challenges of leading industrial companies by developing and deploying Analytics heavy SW solutions around Robotics.
About the position
- Implement techniques to acquire, discover and explore data for analytics.
- POC / POV and prototyping data and analytics solutions and derive viability for scale up.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, security and completeness throughout the data lifecycle.
- Define data validation strategies, pre-processing and feature engineering strategies.
- Test/train and fine tune models and deployment of models in production.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements and business use cases and translating data into metrics, KPI, and solutions.
- Develop deep understanding of the data sources, implement data standards, maintain data quality and master data management.
- Design and develop data services and API.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Computer Science/ Statistical Modelling & Analysis/Operations Research.
- Experience on deployment on analytics solutions on Hybrid platforms: Cloud and/or Edge.
- Experience in analyzing large quantities of data in cloud platform like AWS or Azure eco-system. (Azure preferred)
- Strong experience and exposure in classification, clustering, segmentation, targeted recommendations and managing customer behavior data.
- Handling large internal and external data including social media and other 3rd party datasets to derive valuable insights.
- NoSQL Databases and Big data technologies including Hadoop, MongoDB, and Azure CosmosDB.
- Experience with API / RESTful data services.
- Worked on real-time data capture, processing and storing using technologies like Azure Event Hubs and Streaming Analytics.
- Experience working with different data storage options including AWS S3, Azure BLOB storage etc.
- Understanding of different data formats including Parquet, Avro, CSV, ORC etc.
- Prior experience with MPP databases and maintain large amount of data processing.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Catalog is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Experience with Microsoft/Azure ETL solutions and business Intelligence technologies is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Past working experience on a fast paced and agile environment.
- Ability to review architecture design and provide direction on system capabilities.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of data engineering solutions.
- Build and meet project timelines and manage delivery commitments with proper communication to management.
- Collaborate and communicate with key business lines, technology partners, vendors and architects.
Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Cabrera Gómez Maria Luisa (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?