Data Scientist (EN/FR)Geneva Professional - Senior
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their data management.
About the position
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Master’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- +3 years experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python, SAS)
- Fluent in both English and French
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company.
About the recruiter
GHERBI Anais (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?