Delivery ManagerBarcelona Senior
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to lead de management and operations of all the delivery activity that ERNI does with one of our biggest customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be in charge of all the services and projects ERNI develops with said customer, making sure they comply with ERNI's and our customer's standards in terms of process methodology, results quality and from a financial point of view.
About the position
- Ensure on-time service delivery following the defined standards for delivery and quality process.
- Align on budget, time and scope the service delivery with the ERNI Service Manager and the Customer.
- Oversee teams capacity and resource planning together with ERNI areas.
- Drive initiatives to continuously improve service delivery.
- Monitorize services regarding delivery and finance.
- Detect and mitigate project risks and help remove impediments. Share and prevent issues with ERNI and the Customer.
- Follow up service KPIs, monitor productivity and efficiency in product delivery and suggest and implement improvements.
- Support Service Managers in their tasks and coach teams and Scrum Masters in good practices.
- Support team and project ramp-up phases in terms of processes, tools and people.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering).
- Advanced professional English skills, both spoken and written (At least C1 level).
- Experience managing services and projects with teams of at least 15 people (3-4 years minimum).
- Experience leading software delivery projects (3 years minimum).
- Experience working for consulting companies (at least 3 years).
- Experience working as Project Leader, Product Owner or Scrum Muster in Agile methodology and delivery models such us Scrum (At least 3 years).
- Certification as Project Leader / Manager will be considered a plus.
- Experience working in a MedTech regulated environment will be highly considered.
- Ability to work, manage and influence teams to achieve business results.
- Be a highly organized professional, with ability to multitask and switch between different projects and collaborators at different stages of maturity.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Núñez González Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?