Developer / Integrator JAVA & ORBEON (FR / EN / DE)Geneva Professional
We are looking for a Developer / Integrator JAVA and ORBEON to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their development activities.
About the position
- Participate in corrective and evolutionary maintenance work with an Agile approach
- Provide advanced support on the use of Orbeon forms to users
- Specify and evaluate development tasks
- Develop Java components and batches using Intellij IDE, Tomcat application server, Maria database, PostgreSQL database and the Orbeon software package based on XForms
- Develop tests and perform tests on the application
- Improve current program documentation
- Teamwork and communication with stakeholders
- Rehosting and migration from the current solution to the CdC / OFIT infrastructure
- Deploy the latest versions of the code
- Adaptation of the application to make it compatible with the new Linux/Tomcat/Orbeon/MariaDB environment
- Additional activities related to the project to automate the processing of data recovery for cash registers
- Study the technical feasibility of the project team’s requests
- Update the application to use recent versions of the frameworks
- Adapt the application to make it compatible with the new Linux/Tomcat/Orbeon/PostgreSQL environment
- Participate in the integration of these applications in an OpenShift environment
- Batch development in Java
- Adapt Orbeon to export data in.XML format
- Integrate Orbeon to transmit XML data via the Sedex connector
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development, including the following technologies: Java 8, JPA, Spring >=4, services REST, unit and integration tests, SQL, XML.
- Java programmer certification.
- Experience with the following tools: IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, Sonar, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, IBM UrbanCode Release.
- Proven experience in the Swiss public domain (Municipalities / Cantons / Confederation).
- Participation in a project of electronic form management with the following technologies : Orbeon, Maria Database, Tomcat.
- Fluent in both French and English, German is a plus.
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company.
About the recruiter
Gherbi Anais (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?