DevOps EngineerBarcelona Professional
In regards of this project, you will be working with a software development kit and a cloud system and its applications and services.
You will handle the transmission and storage of encrypted injection data that can be accessed by pharmaceutical customers, store and process device data from a smart device to provide device lifecycle management services; provide of device management functions, such as device provisioning, remote monitoring, firmware updates and callback; management device and (therapy-related) injection settings; management of pharmaceutical customers and their access to our devices and systems, also through the Technical Support & Device Management Board.
About the position
- Development, implementation and maintenance of software applications, components, modules or interfaces to databases and other applications.
- Design, setup and maintenance of development, staging and production systems including networking interfaces and security measures.
- Automate processes for the generation of builds and releases as well as for the execution of interface tests, regression tests and software delivery (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.).
- Coordinate all activities that serve to monitor the availability, recoverability (continuity), performance and resource consumption of applications.
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deployment procedures and practices.
- Create and update of documentation as needed (models, interface descriptions, test procedures, user manual, specifications, etc.).
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation professionals to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Degree from technical college or university: computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of experience as DevOps Engineer with a broad technology knowledge (preferably in the areas of Cloud/Apps).
- Experience with modern technologies and tools (TFS/Azure DevOps, Maven, git, Docker, Linux/Windows OS, Artifactory, MS Azure, Terraform, etc.).
- Experience with good engineering practices and frameworks (Agile, Scrum, DevOps, CI/CD, …).
- Communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Experience with Cyber Security topic.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Vázquez Maria Belén
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?