DevOps EngineerBarcelona Senior
At ERNI we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our customers from the Technology Industrial sector.
You will be part of a project to solve manufacturing challenges of leading industrial companies by developing and deploying Analytics heavy software solutions around Robotics.
About the position
- You will assist the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and operation of our software products.
- You will participate on whole software development lifecycle (from Definition to Deployment and Operations).
- You will assist in the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- You will solve problems and participate on architectural and technology decisions.
- You will liaise with Business developers, Product managers and Data scientist as required.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering or similar.
- You have more than 2 years of commercial experience in developing software solutions in DevOps culture involving implementation and maintenance of DevOps practices and toolchain.
- You have experience with frontend libraries such as React or Angular.
- You have a good understanding of REST and asynchronous event driven programming.
- You have experience in building distributed systems and NoSQL solutions.
- You have working experience with Azure Services and Tools as Azure DevOps.
- You have experience with Docker and Docker Management Tools.
- You have working experience in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflow.
- You have experience leading teams.
- You have experience in IOT deployments (is a plus).
- You have a high level of English (at least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Vázquez María Belén (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?