DevOps Engineer (FR/EN)Geneva Professional - Senior
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their development activities.
About the position
- Design, build and maintain IT applications, based on specifications provided by the team of analysts
- Deploy, operate and monitor them, automating repetitive tasks
- Analyse and remedy production incidents
- To write and maintain the technical reference documentation
- +5 years experience in IT development
- Knowledge of good practices in terms of structured programming, object-oriented design, functional programming skills, knowledge of algorithms
- Apache server management (configuration of security, URL space, redirections, etc.)
- Unix/Linux server management (batch configuration, control of the use of resources, etc.)
- SQL knowledge and Oracle specificities
- Practice of a version management tool (GIT)
- Experience in implementing automatic tests
- Fluent in both French and English
- Design and architecture capabilities (organization and interactions of components at program and deploy)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / VBA programming
- Knowledge of Drupal (PHP)
- Experience on the VueJS framework
- Experience on the Ret Hat Enterprise Linux platform
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company.
About the recruiter
Gherbi Anais (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?