Front End DeveloperBarcelona Professional
IoT and innovation project to transform regular production factories to digital factories (smart factory transformation) in the health industry. The project is exectuted in an agile environment using scrum methodology.
The candidates will be integrated in scrum teams and they are going to work in a health regulated environment using GxP methodology.
Some regulated documentation must be delviered during the development life cycle (10%) to assure que quality and the correct process guidelines.
About the position
- Responsible for develop, documentation, implementation, maintenance and support (including application features and configurations, architecture, integrations and data) of a few global computer systems in the Operations area (include innovation systems).
- Monitor, control and ensure the efficient operation of systems and software, including system interfaces to other applications, working closely with vendors and other IT teams.
- Maintain all system documentation (GxP environment) of computer systems based on approved service and change requests (e.g. End user, support, system specs, architecture, functional testing plans, technical installation plans etc.)
- Participate on cross-functional project teams in a global, multicultural and diverse environment in support of business objectives.
- Ensure the security and compliance of the system (e.g. User Account Administration & Access Control) as well as license management.
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Docker containers knowledge.
- Ability to create GxP technical documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar area and operating in platforms on a global scale.
- Professional experience in GxP environments and able to write documents needed to qualify the development.
- Basic knowledge in: Operating Systems such or Windows.
- Good knowledge of CSS-Docker containers knowledge.
- Databases such MongoDB, MS SQL
- ITIL processes.
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools related such Jira or Confluence is a plus.
- Able to operate platforms on a global scale.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, excellent communication skills, team-oriented attitude, proactiveness, agility and ability to work under pressure.
Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?