Full-stack Developer (Java & Angular)Bratislava Professional From 2000 EUR/month - Salary depends on skills and experience
We are looking for a new colleague into the ERNI team working on the Swiss e-health solution. The solution connects patients, hospitals, doctors, laboratories, and pharmacies. It’s providing managed access to electronic patient records. The solution also enables effective billing and optimize administrative processes.
About the position
- You will join an agile team responsible for development and maintenance of particular microservices.
- You will not only write code but you are expected to analyse the requirements, propose a good solutions, write automatic tests and support go-live of your features.
- Due to sensitive data thinking of security at all levels is expected, a reasonable level of documentation is required as well.
- Previous work experience with Java
- Knowledge of Angular
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Spring & Spring Boot
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Overview of microservice architecture and DevOps practices
- Appreciation of Clean Code, SOLID principles and Unit Testing
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Occasional business trips to Switzerland
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Kozmová Kristína (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?