Full Stack EngineerCluj-Napoca Professional/Senior
Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow up in your career? This is your offer!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum. So, when are you going to join us?
About the position
● You will build an application from the ground up that
helps scientists translate their laboratory processes into
workflows and thereby improve their research and
● You will understand our customers’ needs and be
responsible for developing code solutions in
coordination with the product and design team.
● You will write clean code with unit and integration tests
to validate code changes and improve the reliability and
quality of the product.
● You will follow agile practices, work as a team and
ensure timely delivery.
● You will take part in daily stand-ups, planning sessions,
and code reviews.
Experience with all below are required:
● At least one modern FE framework – preferably React
● Unit testing: e.g Jest, Mocha
● Test-Driven Development
● At least one CI tool Github Action, CircleCI, Travis, etc
Nice to Have:
● End-to-End testing: e.g. Cypress, Selenium
● Experience with any of the following:
○ Bundling tools, e.g. Webpack, Rollup
○ Material Design via Material-UI
○ Progressive Web Apps
○ Code documentation tools
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
Individual access to e-Learning Platforms to develop both technical and soft skill with LikedIn Learning
Occasional business trips within Europe
Private medical services at Medlife
Flexible working time
22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25)
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+40 742 126 199
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?