Full Stack Java DeveloperSingapore Senior Developer Open Salary
This is a full-stack development position based in Singapore, you’ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch, supporting the Investment & Trading Technology (ITT) team.
About the position
- Building applications with modern cloud-native architecture design.
- Building web-based Java/AWS applications that processes huge data volumes and real-time streaming
- Doing deployments and configuring engines for best performance (Should have exposure to performance testing and fine-tuning applications)
- Translating customer requirements and formulating detailed specifications from which programs are written
- Solid hands-on experience in Java 8, multi-threading exposure
- Hands-On experience in one of these languages NodeJS, Python, Golang
- Experience in UI Development using AngularJS4, ReactJS, ReactNative.
- In-depth knowledge in Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate framework , Camel Integration Framework.
- Working experience on any messaging systems like Active MQ, Websphere MQ and Kafka.
- Experience with containerization and cloud platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Must have hands-on & solid experience on AWS Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge on API Management and API Gateway concepts.
- Experience with wide variety of databases like SQL [MariaDB], NoSQL[MongoDB], Graph[Neo4J], Timeseries DB [KDB or Influx DB]
- Show passion in designing, and developing a distributed application, good exposure in Microservices.
- Familiar with Agile practices, especially to the Scrum Master role.
- Establish Continuous integration and Code Deployment, able to write Cloud Deployment Scripts.
- Good knowledge and understanding in any Machine Learning technology.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Solaris/Linux.
- Working in a very collaborative and agile team, you are expected to work interdependently – collaborate, negotiate, make trade-offs, handle conflicts.
- Strong capability to solve problems, be an out-of-box thinker who frequently comes up with new and ideas.
- Normal working hours – no late or night shift
- Great job offering package including allowances and health package
- Inspiring, conducive and open working environment
- Latest tools, methodologies and technologies in place
- Outstanding team collaboration and positive team spirit
- Professional career development plan
- Respectful and supportive international corporate culture
- Working in international project setups
- Lots of fun and bonding activities
About the recruiter
Mary Jade Samera
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?