Fullstack Developer – Vue.JS/.NetCluj-Napoca Professional
Our customer is a member of the United Nations and is specialized in worldwide postal services.
You will be part of our development team and will focus on enhancing a suite of Web Applications developed with Vue.js and .Net Core.
Given the broad spectrum of our customers applications, you will be involved in multiple products.
About the position
• Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards
• Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
• Bug fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase
• Doing effective and precise code reviews
• Coach less experienced developers
• Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
• Collaborate closely with Recruiting Team, e.g. review .Net/Angular/React/Vue.js tests, hold interviews with .Net/Angular/React/Vue.js candidates
• 3+ years of experience of hands-on software development experience in front-end development
• Experience with Vue.js, React or Angular
o Willingness to learn Vue.js
o Experience with Vuetify is a plus
• Experience with C#, .net core, EF Core, ASP.Net Web Api
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with Git
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications
Occasional business trips within Europe
Private medical insurance
Flexible working time
22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25
Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Orban Timea (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?