Fullstack DeveloperBarcelona Professional
One of our customers is setting up a pioneering team to accelerate the development of new business in Digital. The mission: Solve manufacturing challenges of leading industrial companies by developing and deploying Analytics heavy SW solutions around Robotics. They are in start-up mode and looking for individuals with strong sense of ownership and drive, coupled with several years of experience in front-end SW development in an industrial context.
About the position
- Assist with the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation.
- Participate on whole software development lifecycle (from Definition to Deployment and Operations).
- Assist in the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Proactive problem solving and participation on architectural and technology decisions.
- Liaise with Business developers, Product managers and Data scientist as required.
Minimum 4 years of experience with:
- NodeJS y microservices for backend components.
- ReactJS for frontend components.
- Experience working with containers Docker.
- Deseable experience with GraphQL.
- Nice to have: experience in GraphQL.
- Machine learning experience a plus, but not essential.
- Nice to have: experience in IOT projects.
Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Cabrera Gómez Maria Luisa (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?