FullStack DeveloperBarcelona Senior
ERNI is looking for experienced FullStack Developers to work for one of our customers from the MedTech industry in two different projects.
The first project covers the definition of the main elements of the operative service: Story estimation and planning; SW development; Defect correction; Formal unit, integration and testing.
The second project consist in a platform that develops a framework and a platform to enable the communication between medical instruments and devices to Lab middlewares.
About the position
- Work in the stories from the backlog related with our communication platform, frontend assets and tools.
- Take care about the builds system.
- Collaborate with all the team and the Product Owners to create together the backlog and the features we are going to work on.
- Desirable knowledge on Azure and CI/CD.
- Solid technical background.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of C# and a minimum knowledge of C++.
- Experience with Team Foundation Services for Source Version Control.
- Able to collaborate with Product Owners and business layer doing proposals and improvements.
- Good knowledge of Angular, .NET Core, MongoDB, GIT for Source Version Control.
- Proficiency English written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Healthcare business.
- Proficiency level of Agile (SAFe mainly).
- Leadership skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?