German Java Developer
For our latest project in the insurance domain we are looking for sharp minded JAVA developers with a very good German level.
We have a long term project with the goal to make the current core business application cloud ready.
The business application covers the insurance contract lifecycle and contract management.
The application is rewritten and refactored with modern and innovative practices and technologies.
The refactoring is done using the strangular pattern. Currently the focus is on cleaning up the business logic and reimplementing it, with clean architecture and clean code in mind.
About the position
What will be your tasks?
Development of new features, improvement of existing ones according to coding standards
Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
Writing technical documentation
Consulting with various stakeholders from the client
Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
Participate in technical analysis design
Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
- Current Tech Stack: Java 8 with Java EE; WebSphere; TeamCity CI/CD; Maven
- Migration Target: Kubernetes with Docker OpenLiberty; Clean Architecture, Microservice oriented
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
- Individual access to e-Learning Platforms to develop both technical and soft skill with LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible working time
- 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year worked at the company (up to 27)
- Company loyalty bonus at 3, 5 and 10 years at the company
- Occasional business trips within Europe
- Private medical insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal Tickets
- Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Ciuciui Georgiana-Eliza (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+40 744 319 228
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?