Graphic DesignerBratislava Professional 1400 EUR/month - Salary depends on skills and experience
Are you a Graphic Designer looking for new challenge? Join our Global ERNI Marketing team and work with us on new projects!
About the position
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions.
- Design innovative identities for packaging proposals and presentations in print and electronic format.
- Develop graphics for small and large format print and for electronic media.
- Prepare final layout for print and oversee the production process internally or with vendors.
- Understand brand and the importance of brand standards and be able to apply established standards and formats when necessary.
- Individual should be self-motivated and able to follow-through on assignments independently with minimal daily management oversight or under the direction of staff manager, lead, or senior designer.
- Act as project team lead, establishing the project’s overall creative direction and handling workflow, including delegating tasks to team members.
- Work well independently and in a team setting.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Education: University degree
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative along with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals, e.g., charts, graphs, informational graphics; experience creating maps
- Candidate’s portfolio must demonstrate a good eye for color, composition, legibility, and creativity.
- Must have a solid understanding of print production processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can express and present ideas, listen well, and work in a team environment.
- Solid writing/proofing skills.
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Occasional business trips to Switzerland
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Kozmová Kristína (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?