Groovy Java DeveloperBarcelona/Sant Cugat Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a Groovy Java Developer to join one of our most important customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be working on building an Enterprise Development Platform (EDP) to facilitate the development, delivery, and operations of digital products and use-cases by ensuring fast time-to-market, compliance at the same time, all provided through great user experience.
About the position
- Ensure a stable and flexible core that enables EDP users to smoothly deliver diverse digital products and use-cases into their customers’ hands.
- Improvement of EDP’s user experience.
- Ensure quality and compliance of EDP’s.
- Collaboration with the Product Owner, Architect and the development team on a daily basis.
- Complement your code with automated tests.
- Be a Backender of Java/groovy.
- Experience in test automation, in terms of code.
- Development of automation test code for its own code.
- End-to-end tester.
- Be experienced in CI/CD.
- High level of English.
- TDD and Spock are not needed but are nice to have.
Nice to have:
- A strong software development background.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Be experienced writing automated tests, ideally using Spock.
- Comfortable with using Git and working in a Continuous Integration Style.
- Experience with Jenkins and developing Jenkins pipelines.
- Translate complex technical solutions into simple-to-understand explanations.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment.
- Share knowledge and support the team.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Vázquez María Belén (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?