Hands-on Tech Lead / Software ArchitectBarcelona Senior
The Control App is a mobile application intended for use by patients with diabetes (PwD) running on an or driven smartphone.
About the position
- Hands-on software architecture, design, and implementation as an integral member of the development team.
- Development of web applications on Philips HSDP cloud platform and native mobile applications for iOS and Android (Swift or Kotlin).
- Provide technical leadership for cloud service, web application and mobile development.
- Collaborate with product management, requirements engineers, lead architects, integration partners, customers, and other product stakeholders in the product creation.
- Responsible for design & documentation of the Software Architecture (Identification of Constraints, Architectural Views, Quality Characteristics).
- Responsible for Communication with different Stakeholders.
- Degree from technical college or university (e.g Bachelor): computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with Leading a Team as Tech Lead.
- At least 5 years understanding of Cloud Service and Web Application (backend and frontend) development required. Fluent in C# and .Net Core Framework.
- Good understanding of Mobile Technologies / Development (e.g Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin).
- A few years of experience with modern development methods and tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, git, CI/CD, …).
- Experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient Level of English.
- Experience with Philips’ HSDP cloud platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security Techniques.
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design is an advantage.
- Knowledge of web protocols (REST, SSL/TLS, OAuth, MqTT, etc.).
ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Tenreiro Ferstadt Victor (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?