Head of Global Services SupportGeneva Senior
The Head of Global Services Support ensures the quality of services and the integrity for all ICT services in use by users. There is a Shared Service Center in Belgrade where the operation team and support team are actively supporting users together with the Geneva team.
The purpose of the position is the management of those entities as well as ensuring the smooth organization of the transfer from project to operational teams of any new services.
About the position
The Head of Global services Support will have responsibilities :
• Contributes to developing/implementing the ICT strategy.
• Manages a budget of Sfr. 7+ million, including internal and external human resources.
• Carries out annual reporting (Planning for Results, PfR) and sets operational budgets.
• Geographical remit: global.
• Manages Support and Operations teams and ensures their work is properly integrated.
• Manages six teams in total (~70 FTE) in three separate locations (Geneva, Belgrade and Bogota).
In this contexte, You role will be :
• to Ensure that the quality of services and the security meet users’ expectations as per predefined service level agreements.
• to Lead and coordinate sectors under her/his responsibility to ensure optimal functioning.
• to be accountable for the first-level support resolution, referral, and follow-up of incidents and requests by the ICT Global Service Desk.
• to be accountable for the operations resolution (applications and systems), referral and follow-up of incidents and requests for all ICT global services.
• to Ensure the necessary operations are carried out to maintain global services’ business continuity.
• to Ensure the policies and standards for purchasing, stocking, and allocating material are implemented.
• to be accountable for the operations of the private cloud (SDDC).
• to Ensure that high levels of security are respected from the users down to the systems.
• to Take part in rolling out new services and ensures those are ready to provide high quality service to the end-users.
• to Ensure communication at 360° and manages escalations
• to Optimize the operations by leading and suggesting updates in the organizational model to ensure efficiency.
• Minimum 10 years’ in ICT service management, of which at least 8 years in an equivalent position
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• ITIL certified
• Excellent command of English and French
• Proven capacity to work in a multicultural environment
• Strong interest for the humanitarian sector
• Very good communication skills, able to communicate with different stakeholders and to be assertive when needed
• Active listener
• Open-minded and capable to think out of the box
• Flexible and open to change
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- International working environment (CH, DE, RO, PH) with colleagues from all over the world and occasional business trips
- Continuous skill development
About the recruiter
Brulhart Elodie (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?