IT Business Analyst (FR/EN)Geneva Professional - Senior
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their development activities.
About the position
- Business needs analysis
- Planning of the analysis work on its functional scope
- Organizes the elicitation of needs with adapted methods
- Documentation and communication of needs
- Analysis, specification and modelling of business needs
- Understand existing activities to model and improve target processes
- Defines requirements and constraints
- Writes plans and test sheets
- Proposal of solutions
- Contributes to the realization of projects
- Proposes relevant solutions in the IT and organizational context
- Risk analysis and communication
- Participates in change management
- Organizes and executes tests, supports production start-up
- Higher education (university, ETH, ETH, UAS, or equivalent)
- +5 years experience in IT business analysis, ideally within a large multidisciplinary company
- Knowledge of development constraints.
- In-depth knowledge of good business analysis practices (BABOK repository), from identifying needs to solving incidents and problems
- Ability to identify and propose concrete solutions, demonstrate strong leadership and work in several different dimensions (Agile methods)
- Knowledge of follow up tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented person, with a strong capacity for adaptation and a great ability to think analytically and transversely
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer orientation, good communication and negotiation skills
- Sense of responsibility, team spirit, solidarity, availability and flexibility
- Fluent in both French and English, German is a plus
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company.
About the recruiter
GHERBI Anaïs (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?