IT Business AnalystBarcelona - Viladecavalls Senior
Amazing project on the Telematics area is starting. The project involves the concept of connected car, utilizing broadband internet connection and wireless in-vehicle connections. The right candidate will be part of a team with 8 people developing with C & C++ in telematics, for advanced communications in the automotive sector. The team will be developing drivers in embedded, creating a custom distribution to emulate the hardware environment and developing layers on a framework to support applications. The candidate will also work with Telematic Control Units (2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, GNSS connected to CAN or Ethernet) to provide connectivity and infotainment capabilities to the vehicle.
About the position
- Summarize all the customers system requirements and international STD related to the product.
- Guide and oversee the development of system component requirements, interfaces, and specifications necessary to maintain the consistency and integrity of the product developments.
- Work with peers and Engineering Teams to develop detailed product design specifications and drive implementation.
- Supports the definition of the product architectures (system architecture) for related products according to international Standards and customer requirements or the engineering strategy of the client assuring Safety and Reliability specs compliance if required.
- Support on defining, documenting and maintaining requirements.
- BS degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering.
- 3 years of previous experience in a related position (System / Requirements).
- Previous experience Software and Hardware design, analogical and digital, microcontrollers, logic circuits, power supply, communications, schematics edition, simulation tools, hardware calculations, worst-case analysis, EMC. System Requirements analysis, DOORS.
- Desired Knowledge of Altium, Matlab, LT-spice, FPGA.
- Advanced level of English.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pitarch Clapés Patricia ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?