IT Infrastructure Project managerGenève Professional .
You will support and report to Head of Cloud Infrastructure Services within IT department.
About the position
Your role :
- Pilot network transformation project.
- Design and establish an implementation plan, infrastructure including Cloud integration.
- Deploy SD-WAN and ZScaler technologies across several sites.
- Coordinate and pilote an engineer team from all over the world.
- Manage communication with suppliers, Affiliates and teams.
- First hand technical operational knowledge of global networks.
- A Graduate level in Computer Science.
- Experience in large scale SD-WAN implementation projects.
- Experience in managing distributed or remote teams and of working with different cultures.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong knowledge of SD-WAN (Riverbed) and Z-scaler.
- Passionate and open-minded,
- Customer-oriented and willing to take over responsibility
- Trustworthy for customers and the team
- Independent decision makers
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- International working environment (CH, DE, RO, PH) with colleagues from all over the world and occasional business trips
- Continuous skill development
About the recruiter
Brulhart Elodie (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?