IT Project ManagerBarcelona - Sant Cugat Professional
Current Products firmware in Large Format Printers PLTW.
Software Engineers play lead roles in multi-disciplinary teams working on new products and solutions.
You’ll be part of a team that designs, implements, tests, and validates software for Large Format printers.
You will be responsible for the design and development of the firmware for embedded systems, project tracking, synchronization and communication of issues and results across different groups and teams.
Responsible for the design and development of the firmware for embedded systems.
You will also review and produce requirements, specifications, and designs to assure best in class product development.
About the position
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Support customer related issues from the field.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the firmware engineering team for all phases of larger and more complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically, 3-5 years’ experience (Development + PM).
- Expertise in multiple firmware design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing firmware, including interaction and integration with hardware design.
- Firmware testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level in English and local language.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Guillem Pedrosa (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?