IT RecruiterValencia Professional
Do you want to work for an international Software Development Center in Valencia as an IT Recruiter?
At ERNI we believe in the impact of Swiss Software Engineering to create customers value. Therefore, we are building a global platform based on a Swiss mindset and adapted to the needs of local customers. Our clients profit from method-based consulting services, partnership-oriented technology and cost-conscious delivery services. Since the foundation in Switzerland in 1994, sharing know-how to establish collective skills and focusing on economically sound engineering solutions, played a key role and are the basis for successful software projects. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 18 locations in 8 countries and continues to grow.
In Spain, ERNI has already almost 300 ERNIans working for Spanish customers, with sites in Madrid and Barcelona. Now we are expanding our Business in Spain with our international Delivery Center, growing the team doing projects for our customers in Switzerland, Germany, US and Asia Pacific.
At our recently opened Software Delivery Center in Valencia, you will have the opportunity to grow your professional experience in all lifecycle phases of Software development (new developments, maintenance, devops, …) from the sensor to the app. ERNI works typically for headquarters of national & international market champions in defined Countries (CH, DE, US, SG, …) and in selected domains (MedTech, Industry, Finance, Transportation).
All, with self-managed teams, which allows us to be more agile in decision making, more responsible and delivery focused. At ERNI, developing people is a philosophy! We offer you to grow hand in hand, in technical and soft skills and we even reward you for it!
About the position
As an IT Recruiter:
- You will develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- You will prepare and post jobs on adequate websites.
- You will source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- You will screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- You will review, reformat and present resumes to hiring managers.
- You will follow up with candidates.
- You will develop other different tasks related to recruitment.
As an HRBP:
- You will be the communication owner between Recruiting and Customers.
- You will information aggregation from Rec team regarding Job Positions, candidates and status with Customers.
- You will represent Customers side (Account Manager) within Recruiting.
- You will represent Recruiting in the Operational Meetings with the Account Manager.
- You will ensure end-to-end onboarding and leavings at the Account for T&Ms.
- You will be the point of contact and facilitator between Account team and People Operations structure (mentors, PULs, etc) for T&Ms.
- You will do customer’s Managers operational meetings (People, Operations and Positions’ status)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment (Java, QA, .NET…).
- You have understanding of the IT industry and software development ecosystem.
- You have high level of English (minimum C1).
- Paid and rewarded certifications: you will be able to learn new technologies to develop as a professional in the areas that interest you most (such as: Agile, DevOps, Cloud, QA, etc.) and be rewarded from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Training: after a year at ERNI, you will have the opportunity to enroll on +500€ Executive courses, Masters or Postgraduates. 80% of the total amount will be covered by the company.
- Hybrid working model: at ERNI we believe in the importance of building strong relationships with our colleagues. You can expect 5 to 6 days per month dedicated to team building and different events at the office.
- Home Office: you will receive an extra monthly compensation to cover your teleworking expenses, as well as any necessary equipment to be comfortable doing your job.
- Far Home Office: you can extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish city up to 5 weeks per year.
- Flexible working shift*: you will enjoy a Friday intensive shift and a self-managed flexible working hours.
- Permanent contract: there is always a project for you to keep working with us, you will always find a project that fits your expectations in our people allocation meetings.
- Challenging projects: ERNI is dedicated to be developing high-quality software in complex technical environments such as pharmaceutics, biotechnology, robotics and 4.0 industry. With us, you will have the chance to participate in a variety of technical challenging projects amongst passionate and skilled colleagues.
- Proximity and support: from the first day at ERNI, you will be guided by a Mentor and a People Development team that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and give you opportunities to grow in a project or to switch to a new one.
- Communication: you will find transparency, honesty, and open communication all over the organization through a breakfast with our MD and a monthly session to be updated on what’s going on at ERNI.
- Promotions & Recognition: from the very first day, we offer you a way to learn and develop yourself in our company. All efforts are always recognized and appreciated by your colleagues and superiors which makes feel satisfied with your own achievements.
- Free languages courses: learn German and Spanish or improve your English skills with our external teachers in small groups once per week.
- Private medical insurance: we will offer you a private medical insurance for you and a 100% salary coverage on sickness leave.
- Flexible compensation: you will be able to dedicate part of your gross salary to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten bonus and to also to be able to add a family member into your own insurance plan.
- Gym Funding: ERNI bets on a healthy lifestyle, for that reason, we offer you special discounts on fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding: if you are coming from abroad, we will help to become a part of our company with a relocation package bonus from 1.000€ to 2.000€.
- Referral program: you will receive an extra bonus with our “Candidate’s referral program” from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus, also with our “Business opportunity referral program” from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support: to strengthen our commitment to conciliation and willingness of being close in your day-to-day life and important moments. We provide you a set of services and benefits, free of charge for, to assist you and your family in legal consultation, personal assistance, etc.
- Events: we do believe in the importance of meeting our colleagues in an informal and natural environment to build connections and foster trust so that we feel like home. Leisure events, Christmas dinner and summer party are waiting for you!
About the recruiter
González Finol Paola (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?