Java DeveloperBarcelona Professional
Our customer has become a global standard in people counting, people flow measurement and in-store analytics. Customers in the airport, retail and other industries benefit from their robust and easy-to-integrate data intelligence. Born in the age of the Internet of Things, Our customer is a pioneer in innovations such as AI-powered 3D people counting and tracking sensors – empowering customers to eye new ways of increasing customer satisfaction and revenue.
About the position
The Java Software Developer will work in the development of an embedded application for a sensor which is connected through a wireless network to a server and can be configured remotely through a basic HTML User Interface.
The conceptual design of the software solutions and architectures.
The punctual and complete implementation of the software solutions.
Ensuring quality through automated testing and appropriate reviews.
Maintenance and extension of the Continuous Integration environment.
- Completed university studies in the field of computer science or a comparable education.
- Between 2 and 3 years of experience in Java development.
- Java Standard Edition 7.0 at least (no Java Enterprise Edition).
- Experience or awareness of Java for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks and Unit Testing experience.
- Motivation to contribute to the solution architecture and design.
- Strong willingness to develop yourself in new technologies and areas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- C++ Embedded sotware development background.
- Type Script and Angular 7 development.
- Experience with agile development frameworks, such as Scrum.
- Experience working in international projects.
- Willingness to travel to Switzerland.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pitarch Clapés Patricia ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?