JAVA DEVELOPERBratislava Professional - Senior Full-time: min. 2 000€ - depends on skills and experience
We are looking for developers who will help us expand our Java capability here in ERNI Slovakia. If you would like to work for external customers and be able to switch to another project in case you would like to try something new, then do not hesitate and join our team!
ERNI is Swiss-based consulting company with more than 500 employes internationally. In Bratislava we focus mainly on software engineering, our customers come from different areas and we implement our projects using agile methodologies like Scrum. We support customers in high-tech, financial services and many other domains in improving their processes and technologies.
About the position
How we work:
- We work in an agile environment using Scrum
- Our teams are organized based on the two pizzas rule
- We use Java 8 or Java 11
- We build our applications using Spring, Spring Boot and ship them as Docker containers
- We use Domain-Driven Design to tackle the business complexities
- We are eager to use functional and reactive programming styles
What are we looking for?
- Hands on experience using Java 8
- Experience with any enterprise Java technology (Spring, Spring Boot, Java EE, MicroProfile)
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience with testing (Junit, Mockito, AssertJ, SoapUI, Postman)
- Experience with RESTful API development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with CI/CD environments (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Software Development and Collaboration Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Be familiar with the concepts of Microservices, Domain-Driven Design
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Occasional business trips to Switzerland
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Kozmová Kristína (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?