Java DeveloperBarcelona Senior
At ERNI we are looking for Java Developer experienced professionals to join one of our customers from the MedTech sector.
You will be developing a medical device for diagnostic by image, a current solution built in Java Spring in order to migrate the current architecture to a new modular architecture based on events. After this first phase a team is going to be built around this role to build the new solution.
About the position
- Refactor a monolith architect to a micro services in a medical device solution.
- Update documentation for regulatory entities.
- Develop Java application using Spring Framework.
- Develop APIs to interact with external systems.
- Create unit tests and focus in code quality.
- Knowledge about Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Daily communication with the team.
- 3 years of experience developing with Java.
- Experience designing Java architectures.
- Have experience with Spring Framework.
- Experience leading teams.
- Experience with medical devices is a plus.
- Good level of English (at least a First Level).
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Vázquez María Belén (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?