Java Developer with DevOpsBarcelona Senior
Are you ready to participate in a cutting-edge sustainable project as a Java Developer?
If so, this is your lucky opportunity. You will have a huge challenge joining a project that will have a positive impact on people’s life.
Your propose on this project will be to accelerate the development, documentation, and delivery of applications and digital healthcare products onto a growing number of strategic runtime and data platforms. You play a critical role in establishing a flexible, maintainable, scalable, and robust Platform, which is at the core of technology transformation.
You will find domain technical experts that collaborate in creating challenging solutions allowing you to develop yourself and work in the top of your technical expertise.
About the position
- You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the EDP and its various capabilities with the team.
- You will strategize with product leadership and other stakeholders and help transform raw ideas into well-defined, communicable concepts.
- You will participate in consulting activities with the IT teams to make their products and services consumable via the EDP Marketplace.
- You will help improve our teams ability to execute and deliver into production frequently and automatically.
- You will support our customer success teams in resolving challenging issues and/or help identify suitable workarounds.
- You will ensure that the solutions are well documented, tested, and conform with compliance expectations.
- You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- You have +3 years of experience with Java or Groovy.
- You have experience with Jenkins shared library.
- You are an expert in Kubernetes, OpenShift and Java.p.
- You are experienced with Jenkins, Tekton, and Golang, it will be a strong plus.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in software engineering and at least 3 years of experience writing automated tests at all levels of the Test Pyramid, ideally using the Spock framework.
- You have experience in contributing to Git repositories, it is a must.
- You understand that the solutions we build today might be obsolete tomorrow and are eager to learn other languages and frameworks to help grow our product into the future.
- Paid and rewarded certifications: you will be able to learn new technologies to develop as a professional in the areas that interest you most (such as: Agile, DevOps, Cloud, QA, etc.) and be rewarded from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Training: after a year at ERNI, you will have the opportunity to enroll on +500€ Executive courses, Masters or Postgraduates. 80% of the total amount will be covered by the company.
- Hybrid working model: at ERNI we believe in the importance of building strong relationships with our colleagues. You can expect 5 to 6 days per month dedicated to team building and different events at the office.
- Home Office: you will receive an extra monthly compensation to cover your teleworking expenses, as well as any necessary equipment to be comfortable doing your job.
- Far Home Office: you can extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish city up to 5 weeks per year.
- Flexible working shift*: you will enjoy a Friday intensive shift and a self-managed flexible working hours.
- Permanent contract: there is always a project for you to keep working with us, you will always find a project that fits your expectations in our people allocation meetings.
- Challenging projects: ERNI is dedicated to be developing high-quality software in complex technical environments such as pharmaceutics, biotechnology, robotics and 4.0 industry. With us, you will have the chance to participate in a variety of technical challenging projects amongst passionate and skilled colleagues.
- Proximity and support: from the first day at ERNI, you will be guided by a Mentor and a People Development team that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and give you opportunities to grow in a project or to switch to a new one.
- Communication: you will find transparency, honesty, and open communication all over the organization through a breakfast with our MD and a monthly session to be updated on what’s going on at ERNI.
- Promotions & Recognition: from the very first day, we offer you a way to learn and develop yourself in our company. All efforts are always recognized and appreciated by your colleagues and superiors which makes feel satisfied with your own achievements.
- Free languages courses: learn German and Spanish or improve your English skills with our external teachers in small groups once per week.
- Private medical insurance: we will offer you a private medical insurance for you and a 100% salary coverage on sickness leave.
- Flexible compensation: you will be able to dedicate part of your gross salary to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten bonus and to also to be able to add a family member into your own insurance plan.
- Gym Funding: ERNI bets on a healthy lifestyle, for that reason, we offer you special discounts on fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding: if you are coming from abroad, we will help to become a part of our company with a relocation package bonus from 1.000€ to 2.000€.
- Referral program: you will receive an extra bonus with our “Candidate’s referral program” from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus, also with our “Business opportunity referral program” from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support: to strengthen our commitment to conciliation and willingness of being close in your day-to-day life and important moments. We provide you a set of services and benefits, free of charge for, to assist you and your family in legal consultation, personal assistance, etc.
- Events: we do believe in the importance of meeting our colleagues in an informal and natural environment to build connections and foster trust so that we feel like home. Leisure events, Christmas dinner and summer party are waiting for you!
About the recruiter
González Finol Paola (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?