Java Developer with SpringBootBarcelona Professional/Senior
At ERNI we are looking for Java Developers to join us in two different projects, for the Health and MedTech Sector.
The Health Sector project consists in the development of a new version of the system for the Hospital Management.
The MedTech Sector project consists in the development of a medical device for diagnostic by image, that is going to be a migration from the current architecture to a new modular architecture based on events.
About the position
- You will develop assays plugins for a Medical Device.
- You will update documentation for regulatory entities.
- You will develop Java application using Spring Framework.
- You will develop APIs to interact with external systems.
- You will create unit tests and focus in code quality.
- You will work in a team with agile methodologies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience developing with Java (experience with Java 8 for the Health project).
- You have experience designing Java architectures.
- You have experience with Spring Frameworks.
- You have knowledge about Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- You have experience working with Lambda (for the Health project).
- You have experience with non-relational databases (for the Health project).
- You have experience with medical devices.
- You have a great Team spirit and experience leading teams.
- You have a good level of English (at least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Vázquez María Belén (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?