Java DeveloperCluj-Napoca Professional
Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow up in your career? This is your offer!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum. So, when are you going to join us?
About the position
What will be your tasks?
• Be involved in design and development as a member of a self-organized agile team
• Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards
• Development mainly using Java 8, Spring Core, Hibernate, REST, JUnit, Mockito, Angular 4, Oracle, SQL
• Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
• Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase
• Doing effective and precise code reviews
• Coach less experienced developers
• Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Experience with back end Java development
• Excellent theoretical and practical understanding of advanced Java concepts
• Experience with Spring Core, Hibernate, REST, JUnit, Mockito, Oracle, SQL
• Familiar with Security, Boot, Data, Batch
• Experience with databases, e.g. Oracle/MS SQL Server
• Experience with continuous integration, e.g. Atlassian Tools
• Experience with Test Driven Development & Unit Tests
• English on communicative level
What we offer?
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications
• Occasional business trips within Europe
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working time
• 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25
• Meal Tickets
• Referral bonus
• Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Nan Denisa (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?