Java Full Stack Developer (FR/EN)Geneva - Lausanne Professional - Senior
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that support our customers in their development activities.
About the position
- Participate in the development of features in Angular 5 as well as the development of microservices based on Spring and REST.
- Development of Unit, Integration, then realization of tests to ensure the quality of the features realized.
- You perform other common tasks as part of an agile team and also participate in groups work on method improvements and technological options.
- On the basis of business requests, you write stories, assess their feasibility and then estimate the loads of stories.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Significant experience in Frontend development under Angular 5 as well as in development of components in Java 8+, Spring, or Node.js
- Real interest for software quality through automated tests
- Experience in agile methods and DevOps mode (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in Git Versioning code and in the development of REST interfaces
- Good communication skills, autonomy and adaption to different interlocutors
- Fluent in both English and French, German is a plus
- At ERNI, you will work with more than 800 highly qualified specialists: they will be your colleagues, partners and supporters in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, the Philippines and Singapore.
- Together, we will methodically plan your career. We offer clear career paths that will help you develop your potential.
- You will participate in events / talks that will help us grow together.
- You will work in an environment of trust, passion and a sense of responsibility in a successful and growing company
About the recruiter
GHERBI Anais (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?