Junior Front-End Developer (with focus on UX/UI)Bratislava Junior min. 1 600€ depends on skills and experience
Would you like to gain skills and know-how in Angular on real projects for Swiss or German customers?
Would you like to learn to design how a web page would WORK, not just how it looks like?
If you answered YES to all questions above, do not hesitate and send us your CV!
About the position
We are looking for someone who:
- Is eager to learn and develop his/her skills in development and UX design
- Is interested in designing UI and UX
- Enjoys teamwork and cooperation with team members
- Wants to work in agile environment
- Wants to be part of international projects and use English on daily basis
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular or similar framework
- Experience with SASS or other CSS preprocessor
- Interest in UX design (human-computer interaction)
- German language
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Linková Petra (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?