Junior Java Developers [Suitable also for fresh graduates]Bratislava Junior min. 1800 EUR - depends on skills and experience
Do you want to start your career with learning from the experts in the field? We are looking for new developers who will help us expand our Java capability here in ERNI Slovakia. If you would like to work for external customers and be able to switch to another project in case you would like to try something new, then do not hesitate and join us! We offer IT courses, peer-to peer programming, hybrid model of work (office, home office and remote work options), work-life balance and more to encourage you to be your best.
About the position
Are you ready to experience?
- Design and development of Software functionalities – emphasis on various tasks (proof of concepts, optimizations, migrations to Cloud)
- Work in team with 6 other colleagues (SM, PO, developers and a tester)
- Scrum and agile environment
- Learning by code reviews
- Communicating in English on a daily basis
If you have some Java experience and are eager to learn new things, we will teach you:
- Development of software for German and Swiss customers using Java
- Cooperation with the Agile team members and colleagues outside of the team
- New skills gained by more experienced colleagues
- To be ready to be a part of technical discussions, ask questions, open new topics and more.
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Financial contribution for meals
- New office in Einpark, Bratislava
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?