Lead C#/.NET developer for building new branch office in SlovakiaBratislava Expert/Principal min. 3 000€ - depends on skills and experience
Are you ready to face a new challenge?
We are looking for enthusiastic EXPERT C#/.NET developer who will become a part of brand-new team. You will help us to establish new office in Slovakia for our German customer and will be there to witness the whole setup process.
We are currently building 2 teams of developers (one team focused on C#/.NET and other focused on Java/Angular) and first colleagues are coming on board in August.
Our customer is certified of experts for all apps and services of the Microsoft world.
About the position
What will you do:
• work as a part of international development team on SW implementation
• challenge project stakeholders to elicit clear requirements
• create architecture and component designs
• help with defining and implementing strategies
• managing strategic initiatives or projects
• active participation on process improvements
• managing important customer projects and advising customers about our services
• competence to lead Full Stack developers (C# / .NET)
• leading further development of employees in your area of expertise or assisting on internal projects and committees
- What are we looking for:• in depth expertise in C# / .NET development
• expertise in fostering code quality
• ability to coach other developers
• experienced in driving tasks and in project management
• excellent stakeholder communication skills, able to present solutions
• fluent in English, German is advantage
• ability to understand requirements and give feedback to them, challenge them if they seem unrealistic
• conceptual thinking skills in terms of product conception and technical solution
• can perform an architectural analysis, make architectural decisions, and document a SW architecture
• expertise in cloud technologies is advantage
- What we offer:• interesting projects based on the newest technologies
• opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
• Occasional business trips to Switzerland
• Flexible working time & overtime compensation
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days
• language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
• Personal budget
• Referral & relocation bonus
• Financial contribution for meals
• New office (Einpark Bratislava)
• Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
• Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?