Lead Xamarin DeveloperCluj-Napoca Senior
Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow in your career? This is your chance!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, mobile, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum.
So, when are you going to join us?
About the position
• Design and develop Mobile application using Xamarin Forms or Xamarin Native
• Tackle all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, architecture, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment
• Design and prototype potential solutions, participate in design and review meetings, and collaborate with UI/UX teams
• Stay on top of leading mobile development technologies and best practice standards, and implement them appropriately
• Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
• 1+ years of experience in mobile application development for Android/iOS using C#.NET, MVVM, with Xamarin Forms.
• Experience with MVVM frameworks (e.g. MvvmCross) is a plus
• Native mobile development experience is a plus
• 3+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies – C#.NET, .NET Core, MVC, ASP.NET, Jquery, HTML, Web APIs, .Net framework (4.5 and above)
• Detailed knowledge of Design patterns
• Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies
• Exposure to a consultancy environment: experience working with clients and understand the relationship value with clients
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
• Occasional business trips in Europe
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working time
• 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to
• Meal Tickets
• Referral bonus
• Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?