Linux Automation Engineer [Med-Tech project]Bratislava Senior min. 2000€ - salary depends on skills and experience
Are you familiar with Linux system administration and Shell scripts? Are you interested in automating?
Our work is not about routine.
We deliver complex solutions /research, development, support/, so there is still something new that helps you in your professional growth & can motivate you in the team where knowledge transfer works very well.
Join our ERNI Scrum team and collaborate on the project for a global leading company in Med-Tech industry.
About the position
Are you ready to experience…?
• Developing, configuring, and customizing OS for hardware that improve people’s lives
• Responsible for the whole testing process – writing specifications, writing tests using PyTest, testing functionality
• Supporting of our client in testing on staging environment, keep the system up to date with the latest security updates
• System troubleshooting and debugging
•Configuration based on real time kernel
• Cooperation with the Agile team members and colleagues outside of the team
• You can gain a lot of skills from world experts and support your personal development & the opportunity to grow
• Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and Spain /it depends on corona/travel restriction/
Mainly work with: OS Linux /Debian/, Shell scripts, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Git, Docker, LXD
What we are looking for:
• Background in Linux system administration – skilled user is enough
• Scripting in Shell- Bash
• Ready to work in Agile team
• Willingness to learn and research new things
• Good communication in English
Nice to have:
• Scripting in Python
• Experience with SAFe
• Experience with writing Linux Debian packages
• Basic experience with network/firewall and hardware configuration
• Knowledge CI/CD workflow
• Docker is a plus
• If you are ping pong fun:) is a bonus, because our colleagues from this team are enthusiasts
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, home office
- Language courses (en, de) fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike session, EPD – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brownbag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Branišová Monika (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?