Senior Linux Software Engineer [Med-Tech project]Bratislava Senior min. 2500€ - salary depends on skills and experience
Are you skilled in Linux system administration and Shell scripts? Are you interested in automating?
Our work is not about routine.
We deliver complex solutions /research, development, and support/, so there is still something new that helps you in your professional growth & can motivate you in the team where knowledge transfer works very well.
Join our ERNI Scrum team and collaborate on the project for a global leading company in the Med-Tech industry that improves people’s lives.
About the position
Are you ready to experience…?
- Developing, configuring, customizing and delivery hardened OS configurations for a variety of medical devices
- Supporting of our client in testing on staging environment, keep the system up to date with the latest security updates
- System troubleshooting and debugging
- Cooperation with the Agile team members and colleagues outside of the team
- You can gain a lot of skills from world experts and support your personal development & the opportunity to grow
- Responsible for the whole testing process – writing specifications, writing tests using PyTest, testing functionality – we will teach you
- Having freedom in work and bringing good ideas
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and Spain /it depends on covid situation /travel restriction/
Mainly work with: OS Linux /Debian/, Shell scripts, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Git, Docker, LXD, Kubernetes
What we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux
- Advanced experience in shell scripting
- Experience with network/firewall and hardware configuration
- Programming in Python
- Embedded systems
- Kernel customization
- Strong Git skill
- Docker is a must
- Willingness to learn and research new things
- Ready to work in an Agile team
- Excellent communication in English
Nice to have:
- Basics in C/C++
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience with writing Linux Debian packages
- Knowledge CI/CD workflow
- Basic experience with web development
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Flexible working time
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Financial contribution for meals, fully covered by ERNI
- New office (Einpark Bratislava)
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Branišová Monika (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?