Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical ExpertBratislava Professional min. 1 300€ - depends on skills and experience
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Expert to strengthen our subject matter expertise within the business.
About the position
- Customize and configure out-of-the-box Dynamics 365 solutions
- Build APIs between CRM and other in house tools
- Collaborate with other teams to develop system integrations, data migration through user engagement and workflows to support business processes.
- Use expertise to deliver training and documentation
Nunc nulla. Nullam tincidunt adipiscing enim. Nullam vel sem. Pellentesque auctor neque nec urna. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio.
- At least 2 years working in a previous role in Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of end-to-end project or implementation life-cycle
- Technical Experience with Customization and Configuration
- Experience with training of end users and working closely with stakeholders
- Strong communicator and ability to work independently
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days - two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?