Mobile App Developer (Xamarin)Barcelona Senior
In this project you will be working for one of our pharmaceutical customers and join a multidisciplinary team charged with the development and optimization of an application which gathers data and helps diabetical patients with its treatment routine.
About the position
- Define software requirements, user stories and tasks in collaboration with product owners and software architects.
- Design and implement software for mobile applications.
- Implement and execute unit tests.
- Document software (code, detailed design and requirements specification on a needed basis).
- Collaborate closely with test engineers to support integration testing of applications and interfaces.
- Participate in Scrum and other agile processes as a developer.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Ensure high quality software and compliance to internal processes and guidelines.
- Professional experience in Mobile App Development (Minimum of 3 years).
- Proficient experience with the following frameworks, tools and programming languages (C#, Xamarin, Azure DevOps 2019 / TFS 2018 and GIT).
- Good understanding of mobile app architectures (e.g. MVVM), algorithms and general software design patterns.
Nice to have:
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Understanding of cyber security related to mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience with Bluetooth / BLE.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies & tools (Kotlin / Android Studio, Swift / XCode, Jenkins and Coco).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Mayoral Mediavilla Eduardo (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?