Mobile DeveloperSant Cugat Professional
We are looking for a Developer, more focused on frontend to be part of a new Scrum team focused on product development related to speech analysis in the context of diseases including AI and ML.
About the position
- Willing to collaborate in a project with is at the edge of technology in the medical sector, which is one with the highest potentials related to technology.
- Availability to travel to Germany sometimes (the first weeks you would stay there to meet the team and project in detail, all expenses covered).
- Collaborate in the development of the application.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience expert on frontend technologies. Full stack knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience in Angular, APIs and mobile applications, software development testing, test automation and Version Control Systems. TDD experience is a plus.
- Working experience with IONIC desired.
- Willingness to embrace Agile principles. Open for changes and continuous learning.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment is a plus.
- Excellence communication and negotiation skills, good analytical thinking, motivator and open for innovation and quality orientation.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pedrosa Albaijés Guillem (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?